Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing Terrorism: Insurance Business
This course is a focused Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing Terrorism for Insurance sector, designed to overview and explore the scope and application of Singapore primary legislation and MAS guidance to combat money laundering and terrorism financing.
Upcoming Start Date
Registration Cutoff Date:
Other Dates Available
*For later dates, click Register Now button to scroll through calendar.
Mode of Delivery
• Day 1: 9am to 5pm (Includes 1hr break at 12nn)
Conducted By RHT Academy
This course will:
● Explain the how, what and why money is laundered and terrorism is financed
● Provide an overview of the international, regional and domestic bodies that combat money laundering and terrorism financing in the insurance sector
● Provide an understanding of the various risks and vulnerabilities that specific insurance products and services faces
● Explain what is a risk based approach and how to apply this
● Provide an overview of an AML/CTF control framework and how to apply this
This course is designed for
This course is designed for:
Compliance & Risk Officers
Back Office (Settlement, Transaction Monitoring)
Module 1: What is ML and TF? What is Financial Crime?
Module 2: Regulatory Expectations and Developments
Sara has over 6 years of experience working in FCC roles across a range of financial products including FX and payments, Private Banking, and Corporate and Investment Banking (ex Credit Suisse, CurrencyCloud). She is also experienced in Financial Crime Operations, Transaction Monitoring, SAR reporting, and Anti-Money Laundering investigations.
Sara has over 3 years of experience training a range of financial services businesses on Anti-Financial crime (AFC) training and agile project delivery. She has worked with a range of financial institutions designing AFC frameworks for emerging products, testing and implementing third-party AFC solutions, and conducting audits on financial crime control frameworks. She is a graduate with BA in War Studies; combines an academic background in geopolitics with professional experience in financial crime compliance.
FINTRAIL is a consultancy with expertise in using financial and regulatory technology to combat financial crime. Learn more about FINTRAIL - https://fintrail.com/