Thu, Apr 27|
Latest changes to Companies Act and SGX Listing Rules
To provide an update to directors and management teams of private and SGX-listed public companies on the latest and upcoming changes to the Companies Act and SGX Listing Rules.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2023, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+8
About the event
This seminar will provide directors and management teams of private and SGX-listed public companies with an update on the latest and upcoming changes to the Companies Act and SGX Listing Rules.
The 2 main areas covered by the seminar are the changes to the Companies Act and the SGX Listing Rules.
- Companies Act: Changes to compulsory acquisition rules under s215 of the Companies Act
- Companies Act: Facilitating digital general meetings and digital board meetings
- Companies Act: Publication of electronic documents
- SGX Listing Rules: 9-year limit on independence of directors
- SGX Listing Rules: Disclosure of remuneration in Annual Reports
- SGX Listing Rules: Board diversity policy update
- SGX Listing Rules: New climate reporting requirements
Trainer, Yang Eu Jin
Eu Jin is Partner and Co-Head of RHTLaw Asia’s Corporate and Capital Markets Practice. He has covered a wide spectrum of corporate and securities law-related work, with particular expertise in corporate finance and capital markets work, having advised many local and foreign enterprises seeking to undertake public listings (IPOs) and post-listing corporate action and fund-raising activities on the SGX. He also has experience in corporate banking, project financing, fund management, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructurings, as well as regulatory and compliance matters, including regulatory requirements under the Securities and Futures Act and the Financial Advisers Act. Eu Jin has been involved in SGX Mainboard and Catalist IPOs of many notable companies, and has also spent a number of years as General Counsel of a SGX Mainboard-listed company, overseeing on all legal, regulatory and corporate governance matters.
- Ticket type
Webinar by ZoomPriceSGD 350.00